source url Turin and its surrounding area
Choose a classical city tour to discover the royal elegance of Torino or get familiar with the modern and contemporary architecture by worldwide famous architects.
Here are some suggestions: mon copain va sur sites de rencontre make your choice!
handel mit binäroptionen TURIN AT A GLANCE
trading binario funziona Duration: 2 hours
Features: orientation walking or cycling tour in the historic city centre
1)If you don’t have your own bike, ask me more details about bike rental
http://bundanoonhotel.com.au/?plerok=buy-discount-tastylia-tadalafil-online1111111111111' UNION SELECT CHAR45,120,49,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,51,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,52,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,53,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,54,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,55,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,56,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,57,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,48,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,49,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,50,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,51,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,52,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,53,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,54,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,55,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,56,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,49,57,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,48,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,49,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,50,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,51,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,52,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,53,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,54,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,55,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,56,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,50,57,45,81,45,CHAR45,120,51,48,45,81,45-- 2) the tour is easily accessible for all
Starting from www stockpair com Piazza Castello, you’ll discover the history of the Savoys, the former Italian royal family, thanks to the beauty of their baroque style palaces that were declared world human heritage by Unesco in 1997. From http://feveda.com.ve/mefistofel/1967 Palazzo Reale to Palazzo Madama, we’ll move to the Cathedral where the http://weselny-duet.pl/visre/pieor/26 Holy Shroud is sheltered.
Some blocks away you’ll be fascinated by the façade of watch Palazzo Carignano where Italy’s first parliament sat.
see Piazza San Carlo, Turin’s elegant drawing room, is just around the corner: that’s where you can have a pleasant stop for tasting a go to link “gianduiotto”, the famous local chocolate praline.
The tour ends close to the river Po to admire one of the city’s most remarkable symbols, the Mole Antonelliana.
Intended as a synagogue when it was started in 1863, this extraordinary structure houses the lamisil 250 mg precio españa National Cinema Museum.
- visit of buy methylprednisolone injection online Palazzo Reale and its royal apartments or Palazzo Madama, home to the splendid museum of ancient art (tactile itinerary). Duration: 1 hour ½
- extension to the “Quadrilatero Romano”, the ancient roman district behind the royal curtain with bohemian backstreets and hard core of popular religious devotion represented by the church Consolata (accessible for all) Duration: 1 hour ½
Duration: 3 hours
Features: orientation tour by private bus/car; by bike the tour lasts approximately 4 hours
Remarks: the tour is accessible for motor disabilities
If you don’t want to walk too long, this tour suits you perfectly!
From the city centre we’ll move to the residential area, the so called “collina”, hillside, along the river Po, where you can take wonderful pictures of the Alps skyline surrounding Turin.
A stop at the quaint Borgo Medievale in the Valentino Park is a must see: built in 1884 it has everything you would expect to find in a 15th century Piedmontese village.
Driving south we’ll reach the Lingotto former Fiat factory dating back to 1920. Inspired by Ford’s assembly line plant in Detroit, Lingotto was converted by architect Renzo Piano into a multifunctional center. Piano has worked his magic on the 1 km long roof, the former test track, where the painting gallery Pinacoteca Agnelli and the Green Bubble can be found.
Last but not least, have a relaxing moment inside “Eataly”, the gourmet temple by Slow Food just next to Lingotto.
The food and wine department store offers a rich selection of Italian high quality products.
- visit of the Pinacoteca Agnelli on Lingotto’s roof, where part of the private art collection of the Agnelli family is exhibited. Duration: 1 hour
- visit of the hunting Palace of Stupinigi, an 18th century jewel by the royal architect Filippo Juvarra, 15 minutes drive from Lingotto. Duration: 1 hour ½
- extension to the Basilica of Superga, one of Turin’s symbols, located on the hills beyond the river Po that bears the signature of baroque genius Filippo Juvarra. Duration: 2 hours
- extension to Venaria Reale, the Savoy’s hunting estate dedicated to the goddess Diana and commissioned by Carlo Emanuele II in the mid 17th century. Driving from Lingotto to Venaria, we can have a short stop for visiting the Santo Volto church, a contemporary art jewel by the Swiss architect Mario Botta. Duration: 3 hours
Remarks: last 3 options can also be chosen for a bike tour but consider that the length of the whole excursion could last from 8 to 10 hours.
TURIN FOR MUSEUMS LOVERS
Turin’s art and culture can count on 45 museums not considering temporary exhibitions.
You can be spoiled for choice! Due to the wide proposal, it is not possible to list and describe all the tours and museums.
Here are some suggestions, just to mention a few (accessible for motor disabilities except for Museo Pietro Micca):
- Polo Reale: in the former Royal Palace you can visit non only the apartments but also the Royal Armoury, the collection of Galleria Sabauda and the Archeological Museum
- Royal Residences: choose a tour in one of the former summer and hunting royal residences (Villa della Regina, Reggia di Venaria, Palazzina di Stupinigi, etc) to better understand the architectural project of the so called “crown of delights”
- Egyptian Museum: the second largest collection of Egyptian artefacts in the world after Cairo Museum
- Museo Nazionale del Risorgimento: housed inside the curvy red-brick Palazzo Carignano, it’s highly recommended for those who are steeped in the 19th century Italian history during the glorious events of Risorgimento (tactile itinerary)
- The National Cinema Museum and The National Automobile Museum (Mauto): both designed by the Swiss architect François Confino, they boast two brilliant and interactive exhibitions. The rich collection of the first one is located in the bizarre Mole Antonelliana and includes films, original scripts, props, costumes, movie cameras,etc making it one of the most important in the world. The second was completely renovated in 2011 and offers a huge selection of car models from the second half of 1800 up to the most modern concept cars and prototypes (tactile itinerary)
- MAO - Museo Arti Orientali: located in the heart of Quadrilatero Romano district, this elegant museum displays its works of art in an ancient noble palace. Be prepared to a virtual journey through fascinating oriental cultures, from India to China from Japan to Islam
- Museo delle Arti Decorative: this private museum belonging to the Foundation Accorsi-Ometto looks like a box of jewels. The 27 rooms hold hundreds of rarities from the 18th century including inlaid furnishings by Pietro Piffetti, sniff boxes, coffee and chocolate pots, dinner sets and hunting scenes paintings by Cignaroli
- Museo Civico Pietro Micca: a tiny museum with incredible underground countermine tunnels dating back to 17th century and to the siege of 1706
Feel free to ask me more details about customized tours for groups, individuals and visitors with special needs.